Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a Man of Constant Sorrow



I love the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" Maybe its just because I also use pomade to style my hair or simply the fact that nothing beats three men wandering through the wacky and wild wilderness of the south. Either way, its a great movie with many a memorable quote. Here's just a few.

George Nelson: Cows! I hate cows worse than coppers!
[fires his Tommy gun at them]
Delmar O'Donnell: Oh, George... not the livestock.

Ulysses Everett McGill: We're in a tight spot!

Delmar O'Donnell: Them syreens did this to Pete. They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, I don't want Fop! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Delmar O'Donnell: They... left... his... heart!

Homer Stokes: Is you is, or is you ain't, my constituency?

Ulysses Everett McGill: What's the meaning of this Big Dan?

Delmar O'Donnell: Hey mister! I don't mean to be tellin' tales out of school, but there's a feller in there that'll pay you ten dollars if you sing into his can.

Delmar O'Donnell: What are we gonna DOOO?

No comments:

Post a Comment